[TYPO3-dev] Localization on creating new CE - mysql error

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Sun Sep 17 19:46:36 CEST 2006

Hi!

I am really sorry to ask but why this message is in a list dedicated to
core and extension development? Why it is not in "english" (dedicated to
support) or "templavoila"?

Martin Koch Andersen wrote:
> 1)
> Should the language select on creating new content elements not be
> hidden in this mode? And that would take away the mysql error.

No. You disabled page languages for templavoila but still have
alternative languages for pages. Nothing related.

This select box shows languages on th page.

> 2)
> Or can I really using this mode (langDisable 1), create content elements
> not showing in the default language, but in translations/localizations
> only? But there is a bug then giving the mysql error?

You can, it is described in localization manual. You can content of
default language and show only localized pages.

> 3)
> On a side remark, it is not explained, I think, in the great guide by
> Kasper where and how to exactly modify the XML of the data structure. I
> mean, where the <meta> code above is placed, how it is done etc.

Look in DS record.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/