[TYPO3-dev] Localization on creating new CE - mysql error

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Sun Sep 17 02:02:36 CEST 2006

Martin Koch Andersen skrev:
> 2)
> Or can I really using this mode (langDisable 1), create content elements
> not showing in the default language, but in translations/localizations
> only? But there is a bug then giving the mysql error?

Apparently this is possible. I just have to create the CE in the default
language, and then using - not the top language select on the create CE
page - but the second language select - and set this to the desired
language.

But then in templavoila page module the CE is shown in the default
language also (with a french flag though). Like it does on page 47 in
Kaspers guide. Why would it show here, when it's available in Danish
only. That is confusing - also.

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."