[TYPO3-dev] EM oddity: fetching the extension list

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Sep 14 13:22:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
>> Martin Kutschker wrote:
[...]
> typo3temp/extension.bin does not exist and will not be created.

Thats why you don't get to see any extensions.

> Maybe something fails dzrung parsing the xml-file but I get no error
> messsage (neither in TYPO3 nor in PHP).

EM 's error-handlign is not the very best. If the .tgz is there already
IIRC it does not try to recreate the .bin thingy....

It only does necessary operations on download, afterwards EM expects
everything to be in correct place and fails *silently* if thats not the
case.

Greets,
Peter
--