[TYPO3-dev] (x)Ajax Problems

Hraklis Karvasonis Hkarvasonis at customit.com
Mon Sep 11 16:32:49 CEST 2006

Hi.

i just checked the page you sent from your extension,
http://www.sk-typo3.de/index.php?id=185

When i click on Titel 2 for example, i get an alert saying:
"Error: the XML response that was returned from th server is invalid."

I am trying to develop a new extension using xajax and i get exactly the
same alert.

Have you figured out how to fix this?

Thanks a lot for your response.

Hraklis Karvasonis.