[TYPO3-dev] Input field like location field

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sun Sep 10 16:33:29 CEST 2006

Hi

I would need an input field to work like
location bar of the browser.

I would need a form into pop-up window or
layer.
The form would redirect to the address,
which the user feeds.

The default value should be the value, which would
be in the location bar of the window.

Reason. If page is inside frame, it doesn't have
own location field.
They see always for example

http://mydomain.com/typo3/alt_main.php

I would put a pop-up window or field to work
as a fake location bar.

I would need that for BE of Topo to the content
frame, where I would show frontend pages,

for example

http://mydomain.com/index.php?id=123

I would like to give somewhat the oppoturnity
to show a fake location bar to go to another address.