[TYPO3-dev] Dynamic Backend Editing

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Fri Sep 8 14:35:19 CEST 2006

Hi Oliver,

> thank you for the compliment. ;-)
> I had a closer look to dynaflex at the beginning of 2006. At that time
> sorting, moving and stuff like that had to be done manually on
> flexforms. I don't know how you've integrated dynaflex in the commerce
> extension.
Sorting has still be done manually. Because dynaflex is no intelligence for the
backendforms but a tool for creating the TCA (flexform structure) on demand.

> So, what do you think a combination of dynbeedit and dynaflex possibly
> could look like in the future?
If you combine your dynamic backend-display with dynamically created flexforms
this can be used for easy-to-use backend forms.
Even for forms that has to handle very complex data structures.

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net