[TYPO3-dev] Dynamic Backend Editing

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Fri Sep 8 00:52:04 CEST 2006

Hi Oliver,

nice work !
Is there any reason why it's only for php5 ?
Why does the new record is beeing created without reload ? I don't see any
ajax ...

sry for asking without examin' the code ...

I think this way is an important way to create more complex data - bernhard
used a familar way in his kb_shop.

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1157628310.9032.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...