[TYPO3-dev] Starting module - get rid of separate BE and FE

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Sep 7 17:58:48 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>> Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:

>>> Not yet, but there is a patch being developed.
>>
>> Any idea how to create XCLASS to fix this issue
>> for 3.8.1 and 4.0.1
>
> Probably easy for 4.0. The patch will work for 4.0 as very little has
> been done for 4.1 in SVN.

The User > Setup is really bad. I thought that I and Peter Klein would
try to rebuild the entire module.

Probably nothing has changed much from 3.8 to
> 4.0 in this section, anyway.
>
> Masi

Where I could get the patch?
I would like to add it into the next version of my skin.

BTW. I tried to add new options for pixe_feediting open/close editing
mode, but the function allows just *one* change.
It switched *only*
['TSFE_adminConfig']['display_top']

I made cookie for saving the information which relates with

$BE_USER->uc['TSFE_adminConfig']['edit_displayIcons']
and
$BE_USER->uc['TSFE_adminConfig']['edit_displayFieldIcons']

But there might be a API method for saving that information
(I didn't save those but made a new variable doing the same task).
Does $_COOKIE need some API method like $_POST and $_GET?