[TYPO3-dev] Odd workspace error message

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Oct 25 10:59:04 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>> And of course the HAVE TO BE LOCALIZED. English only messages in the
>> BE are to me a major HCI problem.
>
> There are many non-localized strings in the core...

I know :-( It just came up in this issue and I'm aware it's not WS specific.

AFAIK the problem is that it's not the translation that's missing but
sometimes even no localization code is called at all. So the most willing
translators cannot help.

I've posted the problem in HCI and hope that <rant>the discussions on AJAX
and CSS-only menu cease</rant> and somebody does something for
accessibility * by translating the messages.

Masi

* Translation IS part of accessibility as the term means easy access for
everyone.