[TYPO3-dev] Odd workspace error message

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Oct 25 10:37:54 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb:

> I created a new page (the page was marked green in the page tree). Then
> I tried to copy a content element from another page in this WS (no WS
> version, only the LIVE one) to this new page.

Maybe this helps:

I have seen that there are now two versions of the element in my WS. THe
first one has the label "INITIAL PLACEHOLDER" has a valid pid and is in
state "1". The current version has the label "First draft version" has "-1"
as pid and is in state "-1". Also it has a new uid, and oid and has the id
[sic] "1".

Masi