[TYPO3-dev] alwaysActivePIDlist

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Oct 24 09:39:01 CEST 2006

JoH asenau schrieb:
>>>Maybe we could add a "value-copy" into TS. Or we could create a
>>>function for it:
>>>
>>>obj1.prop := objVal(obj2)
>>
>>Good idea, this would be much faster then executing stdWrap on all
>>properties.
>>
>>I'd call it cObjVal() though.
>

> You don't have to "execute" stdWrap on all properties if you do it on
> demand.
> If there is whatever['stdWrap.'] do something, else do nothing.
>
> With "value copy" it might even be slower than stdWrap since you had to use
> cObjGetSingle (including stdWrap) and copy the value to the desired place.
>
> So "value copy" only makes sense if you want to reuse the same predefined
> value in different places. But this can already be done with LOAD_REGISTER
> so it would be enough to have stdWrap available, since you would be able to
> use
> data = register:whatever
> with it.

Yes, but stdWrap is so incedribly ugly [wrap, wrap2, wrap3, innerWrap,
outerWrap... simply crap ;-)] that we should think of a better solution.

I was thinking of a "data processing/value transformation array". Like a
COA it has numbers to allow for ordering and each array entry denotes a
transformation (eg a wrap). So we don't need all those incrediby high
number of wraps, and pre-/apprends.

Masi