[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 commandline tool

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Wed Oct 11 22:26:02 CEST 2006

Dan Frost wrote:

> We've just made one for running arbitrary scripts on any of our TYPO3
> installations. Usage is:
>
> typo3 -p /path/to/your/document/root theScriptToRun.php
>
> (the script is called typo3 and sits in /usr/local/share/bin/)
>
> This is really useful for cleaning up a DB, extracting stats or specific
> content.
>
> Anyone done anything like this?

There's this guy named Kasper that showed a full list of scripts for
TYPO3 maintenance, reporting and fixing at T3CON last week.

He has build a full framework for it and is actually testing those on
servers at Dassault Systems.

I'm not aware of general availability.

That was not on the official program but Kasper was kind enough to
replace Julle for his workflow at the last minute.

Patrick