[TYPO3-dev] Tutorial files

Marco Gonzalez marco4t3 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 09:42:26 CEST 2006

Thank you Dmitry, and apologies for the off-topic post to the rest of the readers.

In the meantime, I've learned that the search feature in Extensions Managers yields a different result from the Repository search page at TYPO3.ORG. Incidentally, how was it that you were able to find those extensions when I was not?

Cheers!

Message: 2