[TYPO3-dev] tt_address 2.0.0 underway, please test

David Bruehlmeier typo3 at bruehlmeier.com
Tue Nov 28 21:54:46 CET 2006

Hi,

> And btw: How does tt_address relate to the "Party Framework"? Or doesn't it?

It it not related to the Party Information Framework [1] at all.
Unfortunately, I wasn't aware that a further development of tt_address
is under way.

The status of the Party Information Framework is still the same. We're
still hoping for the start of the commercial project which is (was?)
supposed to become the core-part. Unfortunately, it seems like this is
not going to happen (at least not any time soon).

Ingo, would you be interested to join forces for the development of a
common solution?

Best regards,
Dave.

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Party_Information_Framework