[TYPO3-dev] tt_address 2.0.0 underway, please test

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Tue Nov 28 20:16:40 CET 2006

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> And btw: How does tt_address relate to the "Party Framework"? Or doesn't it?

Well, unfortunately I didn't attend the party session during T3DD but as
far as I understand the PF is a TYPO3 5.x project, isn't it?

The other thing is that tt_address is so widely used and integrated /
needed in many other extensions that it hard to migrate to another solution.

I think I will work on tt_address for TYPO3 4.x and we'll see what
happens for 5.x then...

Ingo