[TYPO3-dev] substituteMarkerArrayCached doesn't work but substituteMarkerArray does work.

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Nov 20 16:19:48 CET 2006

hey Guys,

what is the difference between substituteMarkerArrayCached and
substituteMarkerArray?

It is properly because of some caching...

But it looks like that substituteMarkerArrayCached can't handle
templates in UTF-8? (just a wild guess)

When we had the template in english encoding utf-8 it worked perfectly.

But now it's in Estonian encoding utf-8 substituteMarkerArrayCached
doesn't output
anything anymore. However when I earch and replace
substituteMarkerArrayCached to
substituteMarkerArray magically all starts to work again!!!

I have looked into bugtrack but I can't find any reference about it.

Is this worth to investigate? I don't want to rush and pollute bugtrack.

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer