[TYPO3-dev] RFC: css_styled_content & localization]

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Nov 14 11:23:42 CET 2006

> JoH asenau wrote:
>> They are both not good at all, since they will add another anchor,
>> where only one is necessary.
>
> That was my original feeling too but Michael Stucki provided good
> reason for NOT doing so: people may reference content element both in
> current and in default language and both should work.

Will this is true for my code.

dataWrap = <a id="c{field:_LOCALIZED_UID//field:uid}"></a> |

If you are displaying more than one language at once you will have at least
two different elements containing two different languages prepended with two
different anchors, one of them based on the original uid and another one
based on the _LOCALIZED_UID.

I can't imagine any scenario where an element with two different anchors at
once is necessary. But maybe someone can enlighten me, so that I can stick
to my signature  ;-)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de