[TYPO3-dev] RFC: css_styled_content & localization]

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Nov 14 11:13:53 CET 2006

Hi!

JoH asenau wrote:
> They are both not good at all, since they will add another anchor, where
> only one is necessary.

That was my original feeling too but Michael Stucki provided good reason
for NOT doing so: people may reference content element both in current
and in default language and both should work. This sounds very
reasonable and we agreed. This is why patch takes so much time to approve.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs