[TYPO3-dev] Feedback Request: Inline-Relational-Record-Editing

David Bruehlmeier typo3 at bruehlmeier.com
Tue Nov 14 06:25:29 CET 2006

Hi Olly,

finally, I had time to test IRRE! :-) I installed the modified TYPO3
version and the test-suite. Unfortunately, when clicking on the "NEW"
button e.g. to add a new employee to a company, I only get the
JavaScript error "inline is not defined" (both in Firefox and IE).

On a more general level I would like to state that the "inline
relational records editing" functionality is _very_ useful for all kinds
of problems where complex data structures are used. I fully support this
initiative and I am very much in favor of adding this to the TYPO3 core.

I would like to help testing, so please notify me as soon as I can get a
working copy where the error mentioned above has been resolved.

Greetings,
Dave.