[TYPO3-dev] standard TYPO3 ajax framework

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Nov 2 07:10:01 CET 2006

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] a écrit :
> Martin Kutschker schrieb am 17.07.2006 12:57:
>
>>> What is the sense in building an own lib, when there are so many good
>>> ones
>>> available and thingis develp so rapidly? Who should build and maintain
>>> it?
>> I fear (and I may be wrong here) that those libs tend to do everything
>> including the rendering of the HTML elements.
>
> No fear here. To make it short:

I have found some problem with XAJAX.
see also topic "AJAX GET and POST variables" on the ECT list.

When I want to use XAJAX in a common way where the extension is called
from TYPO without the eID, then TypoScript did not get the URL
parameters of the form. This problem e.g. occurs with the language
dependant IF :

# SPRACHEINSTELLUNGEN
	config.linkVars = L

	config.sys_language_uid = 0
	config.language = de
	plugin.tt_products.templateFile = fileadmin/templates/products_de.tmpl
	plugin.tipafriend.templateFile = uploads/tf/tipafriend_template_de.tmpl
	config.locale_all = de_DE

	[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
	config.sys_language_uid = 1
	config.language = en
	plugin.tt_products.templateFile = fileadmin/templates/products_en.tmpl
	plugin.tipafriend.templateFile = uploads/tf/tipafriend_template_en.tmpl
	config.locale_all = english
	[global]

No GET/PUT parameter for L will be available for TYPO3. Therefore the
German language files are fetched for L=1, which should be English.

I think there should be some code inside of TYPO3 core which will
support that XAJAX keeps track of the L variable and others, e.g. SWORD.

- Franz