[TYPO3-dev] Showing a little tree like tt_news does when adding records in the BE

Valery Romanchev romanchev at typo3lab.ru
Wed May 10 20:18:54 CEST 2006

Hello

>  So my questions is:
> - Does Typo3 have an API for this and do most of the magic?

No API.
I search repository for this. I find one extension that has something like
API, but no documentation
and a not works out-of-the-box (do not remember this ext key now).

> - If not, does anybody know a better simpeler extension that I can use
> as an example instead of digging through 560lines of code?

I implement this in my multiple categories patch for ab_linklist.
(this patched version of ab_linklist works on
http://www.datasport.com/sportindex.htm
You can download this here:
http://typo3lab.ru/ext/ab_linklist.zip
(please note: FE link submission not works in extension with this patch )

---
??????? ???????? / Valery Romanchev
???-??????????? / web-developer
Russian TYPO3 Laboratory