[TYPO3-dev] Showing a little tree like tt_news does when adding records in the BE

Chi Hoang chibox at gmail.com
Wed May 10 18:56:47 CEST 2006

R. van Twisk schrieb:
> So my questions is:
> - Does Typo3 have an API for this and do most of the magic?
> - If not, does anybody know a better simpeler extension that I can use
> as an example instead of digging through 560lines of code?

I don't know any of your questions. But I did asked this question myself
some time before and decided to build my own script from that script. I
did, what you refused to do (digging through that code). And add a fold
out/in method for that tree (which tt_news still doesn't have). If you
are interested in that script I can mail you that script along with a
brief description how to use it.