[TYPO3-dev] Writing to page type 97 from extension

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Wed May 10 15:48:17 CEST 2006

Hi Dimitry,
On Tue, 09 May 2006 10:34:38 +0300
Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at accio.lv> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Christian Lerrahn wrote:
> > Thanks for that but it's only half the info I need. Perhaps I should be
> > more specific about my problem. At the moment when I access page type 97,
> > I will get a [more] link for my plugin. When I then access that page
> > (?id=35,1.97), I will only see [Un-rendered element, list] although the
> > plugin doesn't care about the page type. I doubt that it would be enough
> > to just output valid WML (which the plugin currently doesn't do) but I
> > have no idea what I have to do that the output is correctly rendered.
>
> You need:
> 	page97 = PAGE
> 	page97.typeNum = 97
> 	page97.config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1
> 	page97.10 < plugin.tx_yourplugin_pi1
>
> Quoting about disableAllHeaderCode:
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/7/3/
> ==================
> If this is set, none of the features of the PAGE-object is processed and
> the content of the page will be the result of the cObject array
> (1,2,3,4...) of the PAGE-object.  This means that the result of the
> cObject should include everything from the <HTML> .... to the </HTML> tag !!
>
> Use this feature in templates supplying other content-types than HTML.
> That could be an image or a WAP-page!
> ==================

Ok. This seems to be a bit complicated way of doing it but I might try
that. The point is that by including plugin.alt.wap already sets up that
page type and renders the page in WML. However, the plugin is just not
rendered at all and I have no idea how I would get it to be rendered.

Cheers
Christian

--
The LORD has sent me to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor, and the
day of vengeance of our God.

Isaiah 61:1-2

Then Jesus began to say to them, “Today this scripture has been fulfilled
in your hearing.”

Luke 4:21