[TYPO3-dev] ImageMagick - you'll never get it right!

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Fri May 5 13:37:10 CEST 2006

Hello Mr. Three-Exclamation-Mark.

I agree, the ImageMagick situation is horrible. But I was there over
the years and grew gray hairs over ImageMagick as it did the cameleon-
dance up in my face. I think most people can appreciate that we did
our best, while it seems you can't. This has nothing to do with your
objective claims. Its your attitude dude.

Impress me and just rewrite the whole things for us.

- kasper