[TYPO3-dev] RealURL: bypass and lookupTable, missing feature?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Fri May 5 13:28:13 CEST 2006

I suggest that you (andreas) prioritize you parameters so that
parameters left out are the last in the configuration. Then you might
avoid the // situation.

Otherwise I veto to make changes to this because there is a high risk
you will mess it up beyond control with your patch. Live with it as
it is or make a local patch for your situation if you can't.

- kasper