[TYPO3-dev] TER troubles again

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Jun 30 23:19:53 CEST 2006

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> derjoerg wrote:
>
>> Typo3), BUT actually I have a working day of at least 10 hours + 2 hours
>> to drive to work and home. I have a girlfriend, which I want to marry
>>

> 2 hours of driving, nearly 20% of your productive time. I guess there is a
> systematical mistake in this. You should spend this time to the community
> not to the street.

Sometimes you don't have a choice... I am happy, heaving a laptop and
about two minutes walking
from home to work... and by next week I have cut down 50% of my work to
start working 20% more
on my freelance developments mostly typo3 ofcourse...
When I was living in Holland H was traveling 1.5hours a day!!!! way to
much, and cooking for my own
when I got back from work...
But when you have a wive or a girlfriend...dogs, cats etc... there is
more then just work... :)

And since I am getting older hahahah!!! I also really can't work at
times I used get work done
and I notice the body needs more sleep... weird hu!!!! I wish I was
still 23 and just studying :)
back then I had plenty of time and only needed 5 hours of sleep :). When
I had my Z80,
my good old C64 (remember poke 53280,0 ??) My Amiga........... good old
times!!!!!
Good when I was living at home...parent's paid for my stuff... and not
to many worries.
Now we have to work, get a living and get bread :) what I am trying to
say is
that it's sometimes difficult to get it all done, doing serious work and
earn some money.
And at the same time provide constructive work to any OS community. My way
is to be one #typo3 and see if I can help people there whenever I can
...during my work times :)

have fun ya all!!!!

Ries and karina van Twisk,
Quito Ecuador ;)