[TYPO3-dev] TER troubles again

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri Jun 30 15:30:13 CEST 2006

Hi!

derjoerg wrote:
> For other problem with the community I can only talk about myself and
> there I have a lot of trouble to find the time for this (I really like
> Typo3), BUT actually I have a working day of at least 10 hours + 2 hours
> to drive to work and home. I have a girlfriend, which I want to marry
> next year and two dogs.

He-he, I have the same except:
girlfriend -> wife
two dogs -> two cats
+ 2 children who want me to read them a book when I need to work :D

> How did you all manage this private-work-community stuff?

Saying to everyone from time to time: "Sorry, today I work for typo3! I
am not here, do not touch me!". It does not work with cats though, they
always try to jump to the keyboard and sleep there :)

Dmitry.