[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 and Oracle

Uroš Kositer uroshsi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 10:23:02 CEST 2006

2006/6/28, Martin Kutschker <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net>:

Hi!

> > I'll try to implement your triggers tomorow and will report on success.

It's working when you have "bare" Typo3 without extensions or you have
to create trigger for every table with fe_group field.

> It seems that the new version of TYPO3/DBAL will drop the NOT NULL
> defintion from the fields. So you'll won't need them with the next release.

Yes, yesterday I got mail from Karsten, that it will be implemented in
next version. I think that sql queries will be modified, so that the "
fe_group is null" will be added to where part.

Regards
Urosh