[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 and Oracle

Uroš Kositer uroshsi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 19:56:10 CEST 2006

Hi Masi!

Thank you for sharing your experiences with Oracle. I'm trying to make
Oracle work with Typo3 for few months now, but with little success. My
way of implementing it was very much like yours, except that I had to
disable Oracle's recyclebin to prevent strange errors when creating
tables.

I'll try to implement your triggers tomorow and will report on success.

Cheers
Urosh