[TYPO3-dev] Speeded up TYPO3 by 500% :)

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Mon Jun 26 10:20:25 CEST 2006

There is still PHP_SCRIPT_EXT, which most people do believe in it's out of
date. BUT:

You can (TYPO3-)cache a whole page while executing some custom PHP. Sure it
does not use TS-stuff etc., just plain PHP.

At least this way it could be used to add some dynamic content without TYPO3
knowing about it. We did some tests when 3.7.0 was on, I don't think hat has
changed a lot until 4.0.

JH

news:mailman.1.1151309205.28094.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...