[TYPO3-dev] Enable option for CSS Styled Contents

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 26 09:39:42 CEST 2006

Ingo Renner wrote:
> On 26.06.2006 07:23, Tapio Markula wrote:
>
>> Because floated objects work unreliable (behavior is sometimes
>> unexpected), I don't like the table free solutions.
>> It is hard or even impossible to get forms to work
>> reliable using DIV + CSS float and get desired result.
>

> How about this solution:
>
> http://www.alistapart.com/articles/prettyaccessibleforms

Well needs totally new setup for CSS styled content.

Jeff is right
"
but given the complexity of some layouts and the numerous float bugs
associated with Internet Explorer, it’s not always easy to reuse a float
solution
"

IMO it was *bad* decicion in the core team of Typo3 to
put forms using DIV-elemetents, which need bad working float.

Somebody didn't thought thoroughly *reality word* - but
just imaginary fantacy word, where Firefox is the king.