[TYPO3-dev] Defining TS setup config. via ext script

Simon Tuck e-mailNO at SPAMeyejet.com
Sun Jun 25 15:04:44 CEST 2006

Hi list,
I would like to write a small extension to define certain ts setup config settings which we have found to be pretty standard across many of our
installations. In particular I am looking at doctype stuff and language settings, which could easily be read out of the current static info and
sys_language settings. This appears to be impossible though: I cannot successfully manipulate tsfe->config in the FE rendering process. So my
question is: is there a way to do this (and I'm just missing it) or should I propose a hook for the fe class?
Cheers
Simon