[TYPO3-dev] Speeded up TYPO3 by 5000% (!)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Jun 24 18:23:45 CEST 2006

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

> I will try to implement some hooks/services which allow the extension even to work
> with FE-Users (cause for them/specific "group-sets") caching is also possible.

I have it working now with full FE-User/Group support and conditions working as long
as you don't acces [globalVar = TSFE:...] in your conditions .... as this is not available
(except "TSFE:fe_user|user|uid" and "TSFE:loginUser", "TSFE:id")

It still achieves speed improvements of about 12 times faster than before (1200 %)

http://rafb.net/paste/results/VqHb9Z76.html

greets,
Bernhard
"Freiheit ist immer auch die Freiheit des Andersdenkenden"
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871 - 1919