[TYPO3-dev] Speeded up TYPO3 by 5000% (!)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Jun 24 15:43:55 CEST 2006

Ingo Renner wrote:

> That's awesome!
>
> so that means you're writing the cache into files instead of using a DB?
> What do you think would it take (in work time) and slow down (in
> execution time) to implement FE and BE user features?

FE-User and BE-User's "work" ... but rather via a "fall-back" to the traditional
index_ts.php  ....

The reason why FE-Users "don't" work actually is that the "fe_typo_user" cookie
get's set in every case even when no login happened ... to disable this you have
to disable FE-Users completly (via [FE][dontSetCookie]) ....
And I detect if a fallback should be made dependen on if the fe_typo_user cookie
is set.

I will try to implement some hooks/services which allow the extension even to work
with FE-Users (cause for them/specific "group-sets") caching is also possible.

greets,
Bernhard
"Freiheit ist immer auch die Freiheit des Andersdenkenden"
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871 - 1919