[TYPO3-dev] Alternative icons

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jun 20 19:09:40 CEST 2006

>>> 'p' as double arrow takes space - indeed it is only for pages,
>>> when putting it to top-left of icon 'pages' makes is working.
>>
>> The double arrow doesn't mean anything to me. Do you have any idea
>> for a better symbol?
>
> exlamanation mark?

The double arrow marks the state "include subpages" and is meant as
something like the "cue/rewind" symbols for media players.
So I don't think an exclamation mark will do the job, since it doesn't mean
anything near to "and follow ups"
Just make the arrows a bit smaller and it should be no problem anymore.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de