[TYPO3-dev] Alternative icons

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Jun 20 08:51:49 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> But, the new skin has an incomplete set of page icons. I'm about to fix
> that.
>
> Masi

I could help you in this task. Ctype icon inconsitencies - some 14x14
icons from skin_grey I made all 16x16 icon.

Install skin_grey_2 and then copy local icons from /gfx/i/ folder

BTW. Skin_grey_2 has some feature enable options, which could be
very reasonable for standard skin. I have not yet solved issues,
which relates with how to use TS config for users/users groups
in ext_tables.php - I would like to give possibility to set special CSS
(using a CSS-file and a style element) for user/user groups but I failed
to get config to work.