[TYPO3-dev] AJAX and TYPO3 - just a quick fix?!

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sun Jun 18 21:02:09 CEST 2006

Hi Dan,

in the Frontend the options you have are very powerful:

You can choose between:
	- A fast loading script where you initialize only what you
	  really need (so called "eID" as used in ext "whiteboard")
	- A fully loaded TYPO3 Frontend (TSFE) where everything is
	  initialized already (normal pibase based Frontend plugin)

It's TYPO3's main strength again: You have the choice!

Enjoy Brighton beach!

cheers
Ingmar