[TYPO3-dev] Section Marks - Section Index

Tristan Knapp info at knappmedien.de
Fri Jun 9 17:03:10 CEST 2006

Am I missing something Dmitry?
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/types.html#type-cdata
a.. ID and NAME tokens must begin with a letter ([A-Za-z]) and may be
followed by any number of letters, digits ([0-9]), hyphens ("-"),
underscores ("_"), colons (":"), and periods (".").

I'm not firing back - I read it differently - am I missing something?

Cheers,

Tristan

news:mailman.1.1149854725.30047.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...