[TYPO3-dev] Section Marks - Section Index

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri Jun 9 14:05:25 CEST 2006

Hi!

Tristan Knapp wrote:
> which looks like a bug to me... I don't want to remove the "c" because I
> remember something about anchors having to start with a non-numeric
> character.

Wrong... Look here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/links.html#edef-A

It clearly says "name CDATA" ("CDATA is a sequence of characters from
the document character set and may include character entities"). So it
is not limited to starting from letter. Seems like you confused with
"id" attributes, which has different type and must start from letter.

Dmitry.