[TYPO3-dev] which naming scheme for a CSS XHTML id

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 22:37:10 CEST 2006

On 6/8/06, Robert Markula <robert.markula at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi Christopher!
>
> Christopher wrote:
<snip>
> > 2. It may be worthwhile to make the id format TS-configurable
>
> Can you think of other uses for unique id's?

Just potentially javascript manipulation (e.g.
document.getElementById('foo') ... ). You've covered the most
important aspect already I think (i.e. label / input interaction).

The reason I suggested that the ids be TS-configurable was that it
occurred to me (in a very un-specific way) that it might be nice to be
able to access / manipulate / set them from TS...I had no specific use
in mind though.

-Christopher