[TYPO3-dev] @crawler maintainer

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Mon Jun 5 13:52:07 CEST 2006

Hi Peter,

> if no "maintainer" is answering I will extend and provide a patch on
> bugs.typo3.org.
> What are your plans?

so far none as I haven't digged into the crawler extension's PHP code
yet. Currently the spare time I have I'm using it for the development of
some BE ajax stuff für TYPO3.

Concerning the crawler, I don't think that I would go into that earlier
than in 2-3 weeks. But definately this is on my list of interest. So I
might use little time slots to at least have a look at the code to get
into it a bit.

If you want to start with extending the crawler rather soon then I first
of all could support you in testing and bringing in ideas. In 2-3 weeks
also I can join you developing as far as my strengths will indeed
support and not slow you down! ;)

Cheers,
Jochen