[TYPO3-dev] EXT:frontendformslib questions and help requested.

Wes Currier typo3 at wesfx.com
Mon Jun 5 06:46:24 CEST 2006

Christian,
Thanks for the reply. I have been trying to get this working and am not
familiar enough with what is going on to get it working. Any help would
be appreciated.

I use,
T34.0 linux with
PHP (less than 5)
TV 1.01

Let me know if you need more information. Also I have the demo scripts
working from the EXT:frontendformslib. Unfortunately I cannot get any
form output from EXT:rlmp_event_db.

wes

Wes Currier wrote:

 > > I am trying to get a handle on the Event Database extension and I am
 > > having a hard time getting a form configured correctly. Are there other
 > > extensions using the 'frontendformslib' that i could look at to see how
 > > they are implementing the lib?

write me a PM, I'll send you some stuff.