[TYPO3-dev] ext_typoscript_setup.txt

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Jul 26 14:39:33 CEST 2006

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb am 25.07.2006 17:49:

>> In 3.8 a core hack was necessary to assign another template into the
>> functionality of original 43. There was a special core hack in it for
>> css_styled_content. Has this changed with 4.0? I didn't hear anything of that.

> Hm, I am not sure what you mean with "core hack"? I don't think anything
> has changed, and still everything works "as usual" (meaning all
> extensions are still working as they were in previous versions).

My mistake here! addPItoST43 also calls addTypoScript "after static
template 43", which is currently hardcoded to be handled by c(d) and
csc, I have overlooked that.

Elmars bug report http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3930 would handle
that in a "global way", but as I already commented, I would support a
better design pattern in 5.0 for this interaction between FE-plugins and
content renderers.

Cheers,
Ernesto