[TYPO3-dev] eID and Cache?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Jul 26 14:16:18 CEST 2006

Nikolas Hagelstein schrieb am 26.07.2006 13:08:

>>You load the cObject and use the "IMAGE" content object.

> I tried that but it is not working because cObj relies on
> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->tmpl which is of "t3lib_TStemplate".
> Could you provide a code snippet?

Unfortunately not. You'll have to track down what else is required. Or
else, just use index.php and call your plugin from within the TYPO3
framework, where everything is set up already, which also has the
advantage of already being cacheable if set to do so:

imageResize = PAGE
imageResize.typeNum = 50
imageResize.10 = USER
imageResize.10.userFunc = <your method here>

So just link your image with the parameters you need in your plugin, but
using "type=50". TYPO3 will call your plugin (and only that), it will
cache your output, and you don't have to care about anything else.

Cheers,
Ernesto