[TYPO3-dev] ext_typoscript_setup.txt

Tue Jul 25 17:30:51 CEST 2006

Elmar Hinz wrote:

> I think your argumentation is to complicated here. My extensions are not
> specially supported by the core and they work fine with this technic. Just
> like Stefan has describied it earlier in the thread. All I need is one
>
> t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile($_EXTKEY,"pi1/static/","Some Label");
>
> in ext_tables.php. The rest is in the TS template in the usual TS way,
> transparent and under full controll of the TS developer.

I should give an example for this kind of inclusion. And only for it.
The _CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE is an anti example and only temporarly. :-).

a) ext_tables the last lines:

http://svn.t3.digitaldistrict.de/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/typo3xdev/tx_articles/trunk/ext_tables.php

b) The setup.txt:

http://svn.t3.digitaldistrict.de/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/typo3xdev/tx_articles/trunk/static/setup.txt