[TYPO3-dev] stable = documented ?

Tue Jul 25 08:10:22 CEST 2006

R. van Twisk wrote:
> As long as I know what the TS is what I can give.
> (ext_typoscript_setup.txt and ext_typoscript_constants.txt)
>
> These two files can help me a lot, even without doc....
> These two files might be good for the reviews aswell,
> I mean show if they are included.

Hi Ries,

for me the existance of ext_typoscript_setup.txt and
ext_typoscript_constants.txt are alarm bells for an outdated extensions.
Modern extensions shouldn't contain TS templates that can't be deselected.

I want to see:

pi1/static/setup.txt
pi1/static/constants.txt

or

static/pi1/setup.txt
static/pi1/constants.txt

I like best

configuration/pluginXY/setup.txt
configuration/pluginXY/constants.txt
configuration/pluginXY/...

Where pluginXY is a descriptive name of the plugin like searchForm,
detailsView, ....

ext_typoscript_setup.txt and ext_typoscript_constants.txt are as polluting
as DEFAULT_CSS in TS.

Regards

Elmar