[TYPO3-dev] kb_quickindex with realurl?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Jul 22 04:26:27 CEST 2006

Johannes Reichardt wrote:
> Hi there, especially Bernhard
>
> i just re-read the thread about kb_quickindex which seems to be a
> perfect match for my site - but i desperatly need realurl support. I
> wanted to ask if there is a realurl enabled version in the pipeline, i
> would also contribute symbolic 100€ for this work. Maybe with other
> people we could raise a fund together for this feature?

Hi !

I just updated the version in TER.

The extension is not called "kb_quickindex" any more - I uploaded it into TER as "kb_quickfe".

The current version number with realURL (and simulateStatic) support is 0.1.0

Please report me back if everything works as expected.

greets,
Bernhard
"Freiheit ist immer auch die Freiheit des Andersdenkenden"
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871 - 1919