[TYPO3-dev] new extension: vx_xajax_shoutbox

David superportlet at yahoo.de
Wed Jul 19 14:27:54 CEST 2006

as a sidenote:
ajax in general should be used in a situation where your website acts
like a gui on the local machine (navigation, small gadgets etc.).
a lot of people are implementing stuf using ajax just because they can.
the content i not only invisible to google but the many people relying
on screenreaders etc.

keep that in mind.

David

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] schrieb:
>>> That's one of the reasons, why I see more useful cases for
>>> post-loading-content. You can make a full page cached, deliver that to
>>> the
>>> frontend. But then, via onload-event-handler, you query things like