[TYPO3-dev] TS Editor + Structure/Syntax Highlighning + Code completion

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Jul 19 10:56:59 CEST 2006

Elmar Hinz wrote:

> Works here only partly:
>
> Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in
> kb_tsedit_htmlarea/class.tx_kbtsedithtmlarea_tsstruct.php on line 2212

This was a problem cause I rather use PHP4 for development and didn't test it on 5
(I know - most of you are already on 5 all the time)

> I wounder what else could be done with the Syntax verification array.

You could for example show every invalid key in the TypoScript Object browser in bold
red - invalid in the meaning of not allowed at this place.

> What kind of file extensions should contain, that it would be extended
> automatically?

I guess the best way to extend it with the properties of userFunctions (like tt_news and stuff
are) is by adding such an array to ext_localconf or ext_tables.php.

PS: The current version has problems properly identifying cObjects in sub-array ... like:

temp.whatever = TEXT
temp.whatever {
	wrap = <p> | </p>
	postCObject = TEXT
	postCObject	{
		override = 123
	}
}

it will mark up the postCObject wrong -- i will fix that till the evening.

greets,
Bernhard
"Freiheit ist immer auch die Freiheit des Andersdenkenden"
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871 - 1919