[TYPO3-dev] TS Editor + Structure/Syntax Highlighning + Code completion

Wed Jul 19 10:36:01 CEST 2006

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> Hello,
>

> It may sound a bit frightening but all the above features have been accomplished in a
> TS-Editor extension I made:
>
> http://think-open.org/kraftb/index/TSEdit2.png

COOL really COOL

Works here only partly:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in
kb_tsedit_htmlarea/class.tx_kbtsedithtmlarea_tsstruct.php on line 2212

I wounder what else could be done with the Syntax verification array.

What kind of file extensions should contain, that it would be extended
automatically?

Elmar